|Home » Help » Chrome / Firefox Media player Plug-in
|Chrome / Firefox Media player Plug-in
Follow the below steps
1) Download the System Media player Plug-in.
2) Install it on your system.
3) Clear all your browsing data (cookies) on your Browser by doing press Ctrl + Shift + Del together and click, Clear browsing data. (In Firefox, Clear Now) - Optional
4) Close, the entire Browser. (Chrome and Firefox)
5) System restart normally not needed. But for the sack of Security, Restart your system if possible. - Optional
6) Open your Browser. And that's it all.
Download the Media player Plug-in
File size: 302K
Simple: Download » Install » Restart your browser
Get answers about Windows Media Player at Microsoft.com.
source - interoperabilitybridges.com